Over the years, Pamela has worked as a transformational facilitator with diverse groups and individuals. Many of her clients include other human potential practitioners, coaches, and leaders. Pamela also has deep experience as a business consultant and practitioner with a variety of organizations in the private, nonprofit, and public sectors. Inquire with her directly about services and possibilities.
buy modafinil from europe Services Provided
Awareness, presence, and mindfulness work; leader effectiveness assessment; leadership culture assessment and alignment.
Individuals or groups engage Pamela to work with them when they are: desiring to advance literacy and new capacities, exploring aware and mindful leadership, wanting more clarity-of-action, experiencing major change, or are functioning out of alignment or balance.
This work can be explored through 1:1 sessions, workshops, an off-site retreat, speaking engagement, training, and/or as part of a leader development program. All work is oriented to the whole person, and is focused on inside-out transformation and adult development. Supporting each individual or group uniquely, Pamela draws from various human potential areas and modalities, including The Leadership Circle assessment tools.
In mid 2015, a Microsoft group engaged Pamela and Sara Yao to design and facilitate a robust year-long program committed to awareness, mindfulness, and inside-out transformation. Due to its impact, the program is continuing with a new cohort and will run through 2017. Program components:
- Facilitation of an indepth application and selection process
- Design and facilitation of multiple group sessions
- Individual coaching sessions with customized homework to deepen transformation
- Use of The Leadership Circle (TLC) survey and transformational tool bringing awareness to unconscious reactive tendencies and to creative competencies
- Engagement between sessions for support and accountability
- Advisory and development work with the group’s leadership team
Facilitation of an ongoing Conscious Business course for global LinkedIn employees.
LinkedIn’s Learning & Development team engaged Pamela as a facilitator for its Conscious Business program. The program is an ongoing 4-week development offering to global employees of all levels. Engagement components:
- Content modules focused on conscious attitudes, authentic communications, creative collaboration, and impeccable coordination
- Facilitation of weekly online video conferencing sessions of 5-6 cohorts
- Sessions to cover the week’s module and concepts, including how to apply learning to current situations and challenges
- Moderation of an online discussion group to deepen learning and engagement
- Collaboration with other facilitators and the LinkedIn L&D team to evolve the program alongside other leadership, mindfulness, and values-driven initiatives
In early 2016, an executive delegation from Schneider Electric, a global leader in energy management, gathered thought leaders and innovators to discuss mindfulness and its connection to building a culture of transformation and customer centricity. As part of their U.S. learning program, Pamela was invited to lead an experiential conversation on mindfulness, conscious leadership, and aware culture.
Leadership culture assessment, one-on-one interviews, leadership team meeting facilitation, personal and leadership development planning, advisory and education.
This 3-month engagement included working with a highly successful tax consulting organization. Founded as a pioneering developer and entrepreneurial entity, the national company was undergoing rapid growth in its business and experiencing common tensions related to: leadership alignment and effectiveness, strategic vision clarity and execution, change capacity and readiness, customer experience integrity, and operations scaling. The company’s founder hired Pamela to:
- Conduct a Leadership Culture Survey ™ and assessment with 20 top leaders
- Facilitate 1:1 interviews with leadership and other national team members
- Provide advisory and planning support for a national leadership team 2-day meeting
- Facilitate the 2-day leadership team meeting; experientially explore the assessment and interview findings
- Provide post-meeting services: (1) leadership team meeting learning (2) next steps in support of inside-out change, leader development, and implementation planning
- Serve as a thought leader and educator throughout the contracted time period
Organizational design, change management, consulting, and project management.
Partnering with PeopleFirm, Pamela worked with the Finance & Strategy group to implement a new organizational operating model. This included finalizing key role and function descriptions, implementing communications and change management activities, and assessing operational impacts. The engagement also entailed project management, collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer and his leadership team, and alignment with foundation-wide global redesign efforts.
Strategy and organizational alignment, culture and leadership assessment, and executive facilitation.
In partnership with a PeopleFirm team, Pamela engaged with Group Health’s senior executive team to align their long-term strategic vision with their organization’s culture, leadership, talent, and change capabilities. At a historical and pivotal juncture as an organization, Group Health was in the national spotlight as a leader in healthcare transformation. The project included conducting a current state enterprise-wide assessment; facilitating senior executive interviews; executing a strategy and culture survey; engaging a change-advocacy Advisory Council; and launching roadmap development activities. This project entailed extensive engagement with the CEO, the Office of the CEO, and the Executive Leadership Team.
Performance management consulting, thought leadership, and design-strategy work.
In collaboration with PeopleFirm, Pamela worked with REI’s HR leadership team to help transform their approach to performance management. This included conducting a landscape assessment identifying key drivers, creating design principles, and developing a model to assess integrated solution options. The engagement also entailed collaboration and facilitation to explore performance management philosophy, strategy, and current shifts happening across organizations and industries.
Personal and leader development coaching, organizational development and implementation, and program management.
Various Microsoft groups (DX Global ISV Team, Xbox MVA, Worldwide Public Sector Group, Consulting Services, Customer Service and Support Group, Global Procurement Group, and Enterprise and Partner Group) have engaged Pamela on initiatives lasting up to one year.
- Personal and Leader Development Coaching—Pamela works with senior leaders in 3 to 12 month coaching engagements. This may include utilizing the Leadership Circle Profile assessment as a transformational platform for exploring creative competencies and limiting reactive patterns. All work is focused on vertical development, sustained transformation, and systemic impact.
- Organizational Change and Strategy Implementation—On this project Pamela worked with a team of four consultants to develop and implement: a new three year strategy, an organization transformation and change management plan, a new business planning annual process, and an engagement model re-design. It also included overall program management, extensive collaboration with Microsoft’s Chief Procurement Officer and his leadership team, and facilitation of leadership team meetings.
- Cross-Divisional Account Team Program Management—During this several month engagement for Global Outsourcing, Pamela acted as the Program Manager for two cross-divisional vendor account teams—in support of a cross-divisional governance model aimed at providing one holistic view of a vendor’s engagements across Microsoft. Pamela worked with the Microsoft Executive Vendor Leads and teams to implement strategic initiatives, monthly business reviews, biannual strategic reviews, and annual account plan updates. This engagement involved the company’s two largest BPO vendors entailing business valued at $350 million.
- Event Planning Project—Pamela was engaged by the Worldwide Public Sector team to initiate planning for an employee global conference. Over a 2- month period, she facilitated the RFP process to hire the creative production agency. She also kicked off planning for keynote strategy development, creative and content direction, speakers, and global employee communications.
- Competitive Intelligence Study—In this project, Pamela worked across multiple groups within Microsoft to define a complex research initiative focused on global customer support models for online services. The project resulted in a research questionnaire and methodology, an internal review of existing intelligence, and a research vendor approach.
- Market Assessment Study—In this 9-month initiative, Pamela worked with the Customer Service and Support Group. The project was rolled out in 3 distinct phases, and focused on identifying viable North America markets to support B2B outbound telesales. The study included assessing contact center environments; labor and market dynamics of U.S. cities; and global trends in contact center location strategies.
- Global Marketing and Program Management—This was an operational marketing and program management role working with one of Microsoft’s most strategic alliance partners. In this role, Pamela collaborated with partner counterparts to outline fiscal year marketing strategies; drive global messaging platform; leverage customer evidence opportunities; and execute newsletter and other communications. She also drove progress of special projects such as the development of a model to capture partner relationship key metrics; launch of a new partner Intranet site; and completion of a Service Level Agreement with the Microsoft Executive Briefing Center.
Mind-body group facilitation, and relaxation and awareness classes.
The Environmental Leadership Program is a diverse network of visionary action-oriented leaders. Each year, they select outstanding individuals (fellows) from across the environmental movement—from nonprofits, higher education, business, and government. The ELP engaged Pamela to facilitate daily relaxation, awareness, and yoga classes during their yearly gathering of selected leaders.
Business and organizational consulting, coaching, venture start-up implementation, and program management.
Common Ground is a demonstration and educational environment fostering healthy local and global communities. The entrepreneur and founder of this venture engaged Pamela as a facilitator, consultant, and co-creator. Deliverables and areas of focus included: vision and mission statement, organizational ideology and values, business feasibility studies, operations and organizational assessment, sustainability plan, development budget and implementation plan, employee handbook, identity and creative pieces, contract templates, and stakeholder engagement strategy. A few of the methodologies and standards explored included The Natural Step Framework, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), B-Corporation, and various Green Business Program models.