More than ever, I hear from leaders that their teams are overwhelmed and tired. This is an example of how one leader engaged me to work with her team (two retreats in a 6-month timeframe)… to explore presence, rejuvenation, and a break from technology. Contact Pamela about creating a customized experience for your team or group.
http://glacierbayalaska.com/product/glacier-bay-national-park-day-tour-private/?add-to-cart=1365 Team Retreat ~ Exploring Presence & Deep Listening
Today was important for all of us. You gave us an opportunity to connect with who we are and experience what is great about life. I can’t thank you enough. ~ Team Leader, Microsoft
- two one-day retreats in a 6-month time period
- in a nature setting, including a technology and talking detox
- explored presence while in nature, deep listening, and grounded in a nonverbal space
- individually and as a team, strengthened muscles in presence and allowed for clarity
- break from the constant pressure to talk, do, assert, plan, solve, analyze, justify, defend, etc.
- facilitation from Pamela – awareness practices, solo time guidance, and integration
- a dramatic shift in energy level, embodied clarity, and sense of well-being
- clarity about direct, practical action to be taken in everyday areas of life
- new awareness and confidence in being able to turn attention to embodied presence
- increased creativity and clarity in their monthly review a few days after the retreat
- a commitment by the team to support each other in awareness practices
- improvement in relationships and deepened authenticity between team members